Wednesday, September 8, 2010

The Wedding


The Wedding would be everything that I would have dreamed of if I had ever dreamed of Weddings. I saw Desiree look absolutely beautiful and got to celebrate our love in front of a lot of great friends and great family. The weather was perfect for August in New York, the food was great, the band was great and I wouldn’t want the ceremony any other way even with the overflowing of sand on my part. The rehearsal the previous night was wonderful with friends, family and food, a few great touching speeches as well. This theme continued at the wedding with great speeches by our friends all of which were funny and meaningful. The outpouring of love from others in the room as well as the people with the people that are important to them was great to share with everyone. The whole environment was just loving and a lot of fun. I only wished I could have spent more time with almost everyone in the room that night as they are all the people that are important to Des and me. Reading the cards afterward was fun as well as many people wrote some beautiful things and some very funny stories. Time flies at a Wedding and for us it was a shock when the last song (into the Mystic) started to be played. I wouldn’t have changed a thing and have gotten nothing but compliments about everything from the service, to the band, to the food, to the weather, to the location, but what stands out to me the most is that Des and I are lucky, very lucky to have such great and loving people around us that would spend that moment with us and help create the wonderful night that it was and in my mind will always be. So thanks to you all

No comments: