Thursday, December 13, 2012

Fauwkin Youkstah

Never thought I would see the day.  It used to be that the Yankees would steal a traitor from the Sox (Damon, Clemens, Boggs) that would perform well and win the Series for the Yanks and not the Sox.  Clemens dominance in Seattle in 2000, Boggs clutch walk in 1996, and Damon's instinctive steal in Game 4 of 2009.  Now the Yankees have made themselves the laughing stock of the American League East.  There is only one Red Sox I have ever hated more than Kevin Youkilis and that was Papelbum.  I never hated either of these guys for the reason I hated Pedro, or Ortiz, or Manny.  Those guys were hated cause they were good and assholes, Youkilis and Papelbum are just assholes.  Plain and simple they both have stupid setups.  Papelbum with his highly illegal drawn out delivery from the stretch and Youkilis with his Peter Pan toe taps and Rupaul ass wiggles in the batters box make these two assholes some of the worst to watch in baseball.  On top of that, I pray that my sacred ground of Yankee Stadium does not embrace the most obnoxious chant in sports: "yoooooooouuuuuuuuk" every time he comes up, fuck that.  We need to prove that we are better than the Massholes and South Siders that embraced this asshole.  He was kicked off a dysfunctional team, because he was a dysfunctional asshole.  I hate this signing so much that I have confirmed the fact that I will not get the mlb package this year to watch them.  This is horrible.  The Yankees are spending $40 million on 3rd basemen this year while the rival Rays are paying Evan Longoria (a real 3b) $26 million over the next 4 years!!!! What the hell is the shit!  How is Arod not having surgery until January when he knew before the season ended that something is wrong?  The Yankees are lost, old, tired.  I miss the Big Stein.  Spoiled for so many years I know watch what the Angels and Dodgers have been doing with a nostalgic familiarity...Don Mattingly, high payrolls, competing with the other team in the big market (Mets...they were good once too).  Times have changed and this is the low.  For this reason and this reason alone lets hope the Mayans were right.  This way we never have to see the Faukin Youkstah in my beloved pinstripes.

No comments: