Thursday, November 7, 2013

Alabama Shakes 9/20/13 Cary, NC

We absolutely love this band and finally had the chance to see them on a wet, rainy Friday night in late September at the beautiful Koka Booth Ampitheater in Cary, NC.  Wow! What a voice she has! Unreal.  Just as Eddie Vedder has the most impressive male singing voice I can think of, Brittany Howard has absolutely the best female voice I have heard live.  She can bring the house down with her singing alone but with the bluesy band behind her, what a night of music.  If you havent seen them, do it! You will not be disappointed.  Incredible.  Below is the setlist and unfortunately due to the rain that night there was not much good video.  The videos posted are similar performances of songs that were played that night.  Enjoy!


  1. Rise to the Sun 
  2. Hang Loose 
  3. Hold On 
  4. Always Alright 
  5. I Found You 
  6. Mama 
  7. Making Me Itch 
  8. Worryin' Blues 
  9. Heartbreaker 
  10. Boys & Girls 
  11. Be Mine 
  12. Gimme All Yo Love 
  13. I Still Ain't Got What I Want 
  14. On Your Way 
  15. Heat Lightning 
16.  Encore:

  1. I Ain't the Same 
  2. Heavy Chevy 
  3. You Ain't Alone 


No comments: