Sunday, July 18, 2010

PNC Park 7/10/2010





























On to the next one. We met up with the Roberts' in Pittsburgh which was surprisingly a beautiful city, one that I wouldnt mind spendning more time in. Right on the water with the two rivers and that ballpark is one of the best in all of baseball, its too bad their team isnt as good.

Saturday July 10th
PNC Park

You Might Die Trying
Pig
Grey Street
Stay or Leave
Big Eyed Fish
Seven
#41
Why I Am
Dancing Nancies
Gravedigger
Eh Hee
Improv
Shake Me Like A Monkey
I'll Back You Up
Funny The Way It Is
Lying In the Hands of God
Jimi Thing
Ants Marching
______________

Some Devil
What You Are
Two Step

This show was much better than the previous night due to the energy of the songs, the venue, and of course the people you enjoy it with which is the biggest DMB lover Mr. Roberts. Highlights of this show were to me definitely What You Are, I'll Back you Up and Two Step. What you are was high energy and a great encore song. I'll back you up is very rare, but a beautiful song that I had never heard live. Two Step just keeps getting better everytime I see and hear it. Carter is the best Drummer that I have seen and does some crazy techno type drumming on this that is insane. Cannot say enough about this venue as it was my first DMB show in a ballpark. Ended the night with Denny's which is never a good choice. Great weekend, great show, great city. On to the next one...............DC Nationals Ballpark 7/23!!!!!!!!











No comments: