Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day




I wanted to take the time to wish a Happy Valentine’s Day to everybody out there and more specifically, Happy First Valentine’s Day as a married couple to my lovely wife.  Many of my greatest moments have been shared with you and being able to spend the last 6 years with you has been the difference in my life in so many ways. I have learned so much from you about the simple enjoyments in life that are really the most important moments.  I love that I feel that you will always be there but at the same time that I feel nothing is for certain except that life is short and sweet.  There are a couple of songs posted here that when I hear them I always think of you and not just in my mind but in my heart and soul.  Both include the New York North Carolina connection that has been prevalent for most of our entire relationship.  From those tired highway nights on 95 to the midnight trips to the beach to winters in NYC it has always been you and only you.  I love you, Happy Valentine’s Day.




No comments: